Check out what's in my medicine cabinet below...
Rachel's Plan Bee Facial Oil - My favorite skin care expert, Rachel, from Rachel's Plan Bee, sent over some of her delicious minis. Read the blog post here.
2. MSC Lavender & Spearmint Nourishing Lip Cream - I received this chapstick in my Petit Vour box. It does the job and perhaps one day I'd repurchase...after I use up all my other chapsticks.
3. We Love Eyes Tea Tree Eyelid & Eyelash Makeup Remover Oil - I use this to remove eye makeup. Check out my detailed review here.
4. MooGoo Deodorant - I haven't worn the dangerous, aluminum stuff in almost five years. Review is definitely coming up.
5. Rupam's Herbals Tooth Soap - thanks to this, I've never had sensitive teeth ever again. Check out blog post here.
6. Odacite A Summer in Hossegor - expensive, but lasts me about nine months and soooo worth it. Blog post here.
7. Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil - I'm positive I'll be thanking this oil when I'm 135. Blog post here.
8. Laurel Eye Serum - Clean ingredients, which I love. I'll be honest though, I'm not sure if it works for me (I've been using it for over one year). I'm not going to repurchase.
9. Toothbrush - Aaron teases me about the size of this brush head, but honestly, I can't ever go back to a traditional toothbrush size. This has three times more bristles than ordinary toothbrushes, and is incredibly soft. If you're right handed, make sure you get the right handed brush and buy accordingly for you South Paws. Your dominant hand with the proper ergonomics makes for a gentler, more effect brushing experience.
10. MooGoo Brightening Cream - I played club soccer for years = lots of sun spots. I'm positive this cream has been reversing the spots. Blog post here.
11. MooGoo Anti-Ageing Cream - I don't think I've ever been happier with this anti aging cream for a few reasons. Check out the blog post here.
12. Rachel's Plan Bee Body Oil - I get so sad when I run out. If there was a spirit animal of scents, this would be my patronus. I don't know what that means, but this body oil + me, are meant to be. Blog post here.
13. Tongue Scraper - We all gotta do it every time we brush. It's especially important to do this in the mornings to remove the gunk leftover from our bodies' overnight detox. Also pictured is my floss. Not news worthy, but it's in my medicine cabinet and I didn't feel like editing my cabinet for the sake of this photo. #LazyBlogger It goes without saying, floss and scrape all the time, y'all!
14. Rachel's Plan Bee Bee Cream - Same dreamy scent as the body oil, but keeps my hands extra soft all day. Check out my blog post here.
15. Laurel Brightening Mask - Honestly, I'm no longer sure if this works for me, but I'm going to keep going with this one because I'll take on any clean product with anti-aging benefits. Blog post here.
16. Manuka Honey - I use this as an overnight mask more than anything else and I can't see myself ever stopping. Blog post coming up because I have a lot to say about Manuka and you should definitely check back.
17. Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk - Everything you'd want from a facial cleanser - gentle and effective. Check out the blog post here.
Have you tried any of these products?
Would you like to read/see more? Let's connect on social media!
Like my Facebook - anomalyssa
Follow my Instagram - alyssaam2
Follow my Pinterest - anomalyssablog
Would you like to share this blog post? Simply select the email, blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest button from the grey box below...