Rachel's Plan Bee - The Mini Collection

My love of Rachel's Plan Bee is no secret.  So when Rachel sent me some samples from her Mini Collection, I was more than happy to test some pieces I hadn't yet tried.

Rachel created a Heavenly-scented facial oil with simple and clean ingredients like apricot, olive, grape seed, and sweet orange oil.  I love the simplicity, I love the smell.  Throughout the day, I'll gently rub two drops onto my face and enjoy not only the moisture benefits, but the fact that it makes me smell like vanilla, my absolute favorite.

Body care tip - when rubbing anything onto your face, always make sure you're using gentle, upward motions.  My grandmother, who is Japanese, passed this trick on to my mom.  Both women have beautiful skin and I believe it's partially attributed to all those years of gently easing their skin against gravity when applying oils and creams.

With the same fragrance, Rachel's Original Bee Cream moisturizes the spots that need extra attention.  The Original Bee Cream is permanently etched into my post shower ritual for my hands and feet.  Our hands take quite a beating throughout our lives so it's important for us to always remember to give them TLC.

I love that Rachel's Plan Bee offers their products in mini sizes.  It's a great price point to try out new to you items and so adorably portable.  With The Mini Collection, our skin can still get special treatment while on the road.

Thank you for reading.  Jesus LOVES you!



Would you like to read/see more?  Let's connect on social media!
Like my Facebook - anomalyssa
Follow my Instagram - alyssaam2
Follow my Pinterest - anomalyssablog


Would you like to share this blog post?  Simply select the email, blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest button from the grey box below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!

My Product Recommendations