Philippians 1:10

"For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless lives until the day of Christ’s return." Philippians 1:10 (NLT) 

As Christians, a big part of our walk is trying to figure out what matters. It's easy for our flesh to swing from laziness to legalism. So for Paul to wish us a clear focus is extremely sensible and necessary.

Click here to read the entire chapter.  Click here to select a different translation.

Thank you for reading!  Jesus LOVES you!




Would you like to read/see more?  Let's connect on social media!
Like my Facebook - anomalyssa
Follow my Instagram - alyssaam2
Follow my Pinterest - anomalyssablog


Would you like to share this blog post?  Simply select the email, blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest button from the grey box below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!

My Product Recommendations