We Love Eyes Tea Tree Eyelid & Eyelash Makeup Remover Oil

I make no secret of the fact that I wear false eyelashes often (they save the step of eyeliner, curling, and mascara).  The mink eyelashes I use are reusable - as long as they're properly cared for.  This reason as well as the fact that I hate unnecessary tugging at my eyelids (it accelerates aging) is why I use We Love Eyes Tea Tree Eyelid & Eyelash Makeup Remover Oil at the base of my false lashes (where the glue meets my lid).  I also use this oil to remove the eyeliner under my bottom lashes.

This makeup removing oil works well.  As well as my coconut oil, however, the reason I like the We Love Eyes oil is because of the dropper.  It makes for easier application to my fingertips without having to dig into my coconut oil jar.

I appreciate that the ingredients in this oil are simple and straightforward.  I also like that it comes in a dark tinted glass bottle (staves off oxidation as much as possible).

I received this oil in my Petit Vour box and have happily used it every time I wear eye makeup since.  Would I purchase it on my own?  I can't really say.  Because like I said, my multi purpose coconut oil works just as well.  When I run out, I'll keep you posted.

Have you tried anything by We Love Eyes?  If not, what kind of eye makeup remover do you use?



Would you like to read/see more?  Let's connect on social media!
Like my Facebook - anomalyssa
Follow my Instagram - alyssaam2
Follow my Pinterest - anomalyssablog


Would you like to share this blog post?  Simply select the email, blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest button from the grey box below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!

My Product Recommendations