Joshua 24

To say I'm grateful for the Lord's graciousness is an understatement. Both my parents come from a direct line of people who habitually made deplorable decisions. My grandparents and great grandparents, etc constantly chose everything but God and it has brought so much suffering on the following generations. For Jesus to reach out to me despite my ancestors rejecting Him shows He has love for EVERY person. He offers every generation a chance to choose Heaven or Hell. No one is lost on Him no matter what family they come from.

I'm amazed with God's patience and so thankful He sought to renew the covenant with the Israelites. Not only did he give them another chance, but he also included the younger generations in this offer.

Click here to read the entire chapter of Joshua 24.  Click here to select a different translation.

Thank you for reading.  Jesus LOVES you.


Would you like to read/see more?  Let's connect on social media!
Like my Facebook - anomalyssa
Follow my Instagram - alyssaam2
Follow my Pinterest - anomalyssablog


Would you like to share this blog post?  Simply select the email, blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest button from the grey box below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!

My Product Recommendations