Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil



I was recently sent a two week sample of Pai's Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil.  Normally, I don't mention samples because they run out before I've been able to give them a long enough test run.  But oh. my. goodness!  I saw significant results within just 24 hours of using this oil. I wasn't expecting too much, because like I just said, I'm used to products taking longer periods of time to show me results.  Without a doubt, I saw and felt a noticeable difference almost immediately.  Good quality rosehip oil is known for its anti aging properties and Pai's version is the best I've come across so far.  Unlike most of my oils, the smell is not awesome, but I know that rosehip oil is not known to smell pleasant to most people.

After the slightly smelly scent, the next thing I noticed was that this oil is not oily.  It soaked in pretty well.  It left me moisturized, but without the oily, greasy feeling I normally expect from facial oils.  The instructions say to only wear the Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil at night.  The next morning, the skin on my face was significantly softer!  When it comes to skin softness, I have no complaint with mine.  In fact, I didn't think it was possible for my skin to be softer (not a brag).  But Pai's Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil definitely made my skin softer than I thought possible and in just one application.

I've already become a customer since then and I don't see myself stopping.  Have you tried rose hip oil or anything by Pai?

Thanks for reading!
-Alyssa



Would you like to read/see more?  Let's connect on social media!
Like my Facebook - anomalyssa
Follow my Instagram - alyssaam2
Follow my Pinterest - anomalyssablog

Would you like to share this blog post?  Simply select the email, blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest button from the grey box below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!

My Product Recommendations